Experience the Effect
The "ripple effect" is the notion that a single action creates an ongoing effect. As in nature when a pebble is tossed into a pond the effect is far reaching. Your enquiry to Ripple Recruitment is the pebble that begins the recruitment "ripple effect".
Mother Teresa also famously said “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples”.
Our recruitment services are provided with a focus on practicing the traditional kiwi values that the people of New Zealand identified during the 2017 government election. In fact we have adopted these as our Core Values:
Integrity - honest adherence to moral and ethical principles.
Empathy - identification with the thoughts, attitudes and feelings of others.
Honesty - fairness, truthfulness and sincerity.
Loyalty - faithfulness to commitments.
Kindness - the acts of benevolence, consideration and helpfulness.
Gratitude - being warmly appreciative of acts of kindness.
Appreciation - thankful recognition of an act and critical evaluation of value.
At Ripple Recruitment companies and candidates are valued equally and treated with the highest level of respect. Both parties receive our full commitment to service, time, attention, diligence and a focus on establishing and nurturing a commercially successful three-way partnership with employer, employee and Ripple Recruitment.
We also adhere to a Code of Conduct. These are the principles that guide the decisions and procedures of our organisation. We aim to work in a way that respects the rights of all individuals affected by our operations and contributes to the welfare of its key stakeholders.
Our Ripple Recruitment Specialists adhere to the following Code:
1. All Specialists practice Ripple Recruitment's Core Values.
2. We respect our company and candidate clients’ time by listening closely to what they need us to do for them.
For our company clients we will only submit applicants that we truly deem to be appropriate for the position on offer.
We will review and assess all candidate applications and for those we accept as clients we will work with you diligently until you are placed into a position you are excited about.
3. All our Specialists are committed to an on-going professional development so as to offer our clients the best guidance possible using the most up-to-date research to achieve their objectives.
4. We communicate with our clients on a regular basis to ensure they feel informed and valued at all times. We strive to ensure that our communication is honest and transparent.
5. We will understand our company clients’ business and needs so as to perform our recruitment functions as a virtual extension of their management team.
6. We will communicate with our clients at the highest level.
In keeping with our Core Values, Ripple Recruitment is committed to helping grow stronger communities. Click here to find out about our charitable fund Kindness and the other community partners that we support.